21 October 2009

Special for Aqasha Kuku Malu :)

Hey Sayang,

Hari ni bufday Kuku Malu ku.Siapa dia?Hanya readers TEGAR blog ku saja taw ssape dia.I won't put his picture.Nanti dia pemes lebey.Hahaha.AND YOU AQASHA, know who are u rite?hehee..

Sebelum tu nak nyanyi dulu la..

Happy Birthday To u
Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday happy birthday..
To Aqashaaa :p


Hee sumbang cket..demam lol dear :p

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you Aqasha,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!
On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.


Speaking la konon...

ps : ada copy paste je kot..hahaha

Anyway, Saya sgt happy krn mgenali awak.Dan dberi peluang utk kenal rapat dgn awak.Instead of be4 dis,kita jumpe dkt event je and xpenah tegur.I'm still remember da very first time yg buat kita rapat sbb my assignment.U help me a lot 4 my assignment.And u always be with me stiap kali I said MY COLLEGE BORING.U give me support.U teman I wat assignment sampai siap.Sumtimes I teman u tgu pagi,nak balik KL tanak tido.Heee.Webcam.Yeahh I do miss all dat things.Kena tgu awk cuti sem ka?Hahaha.

ALAMAK GUYS!!I think I should put the picture.Because I nakkk jgk.hahaha.Jap yer Browse dlu.heeeee







Da best captured from Skype n YM..


yEAHH dats him.Kpd yg baru mjelajah blog atie.Don't be so tkejut la plak.Since March kot kiteorg rapat.So no gossips pls.muahahah :p .

Again , happy birthday to u. Hope ur dreams come true and may allah bless u. Hope our friendship will be 4 eva. Thanx coz always be with me when I need u. Heee u call me Kelawar.And I miss dat word.Be4 dis,every nite u call me Kelawar and ask me to sleep.Hahaha. U tu Meowww Cat tawu?Suke2 pgey org Kelawar.Heeeee :)

1 comment:

reezal said...

lama gak la bro tak masuk blog atie ..sebuk ngan kerja2 harian ngan klas lagi ermm..dah masuk sem dua dah ni ..hamboi sapa tu cute nye dia hahaha...scandel baru ek ..mcm2 la atie ni ..tapi ape ape pon sweet sgt baca post yang ni ..ikhikhik