12 July 2009

Baru mengantuk :(

After everything happen to me this few days..
Barulaa terasa letih dan ngantuk..
Bile aku sedar semuanya dah berakhir...

Malam Jumaat i was chatting with my fwens and HIM
until 5:45 am
Sleep 4 a while..
My others friends ask me to follow them lepaking at Times Square
So lepaking with them until 7pm
Damn tired on dat time..
But when I saw him on9..
Ngantok ape semua ntah kemana..
And i was repeat the same thing
Chatting until 5 something am
Sleep 4 a while..
went out to Times again
4 the iCon KL meeting..
AND THE SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN
6am finished everything..

AND NOW AKU MMG SUMPAAA NGANTOK GILER
OTAK SERABOT
BERJAGA SAMPAI PAGI HARI2
SEMATA2 UTK SEMUA NI
AND TAK BERJAYA
AKU KALAH DAH PERTEMPURAN INI
yeahhh :)

THINK POSITIVE HE'S NOT FOR ME :)

No comments: